Monday, April 27, 2015

Sunflowers & Lace































Top: Beyond Vintage ($270 or $30 from Marshalls)

Shorts: Gogo Star ($52 OR $10 from a consignment store)

Belt: Vintage leather from my great-grandmother

Boots: Mossimo (Although these are originally from Target, I bought these a few years ago from a consignment store. I had been on the hunt for a pair of Frye motocycle boots but couldn't bring myself to spend that kind of money: $170+. When i saw these, in my size, it was a sign from Heaven. They're REAL leather and y'all, I only paid $15!! They have lasted me for 3 years and are still going strong.)

Necklace: A custom piece I created using my great-grandmother's scalloped rhinestone chain from the 1940s and a vintage amazonite pendant.












Out Take:

I don't actually have an explanation for this facial expression...

No comments:

Post a Comment